Interested in local beers? Do you want to visit our microbrewery and learn about how we produce our Cruzcampo craft beers? Well, get ready, because we propose a brewery tour for groups of up to 10 people who will go crazy over our local craft beers.
We want you to discover the process in the same order in which it occurs, starting with the malt and ending with the beer. This is the plan:
1. Reception. To begin with, one of our master brewers will tell you the background to our local craft beers and La Fábrica de Cruzcampo project in Malaga. In less time than it takes to sink a half, you will be overcome with #deep_love for the favourite drink of the Vikings.
2. Raw materials. Discover the raw materials involved in the brewing process of our Cruzcampo local beers. You will be able to touch and smell them, learning to distinguish their aromas. Don’t be surprised if you leave La Fábrica carrying their perfume!
3. Brewhouse. Warm up in the brewhouse, see how the mashing is done and find out the importance of an excellent process to obtain local beers that are second to none. In your visit to our microbrewery you will be able to snoop through the openings of our boilers to observe the magic in person. Go at your own pace: see how the boiling starts, watch the mashing and the addition of hops, before the cooling of the wort and its subsequent fermentation.
4. Fermentation. Get to know the process of fermentation of our varieties and how Cruzcampo’s alcohol is produced. Come up close to our microscope to see the yeast and the different stages of formation of the kräusen. Pay attention to detail!
5. Filtration. We’ll explain how a good filter helps to get a better quality local beer (no, we don’t mean Instagram or Snapchat filters): it’s the filtration that allows us to preserve the beer for long periods of time. Of course, not all our craft beers are filtered, but you will find out all about this from our expert master brewers, the gurus of your visit to our craft brewery.
6. Storage. Lastly, learn how our Cruzcampo beer is conditioned so that you can enjoy its maximum freshness from the first mouthful.
Attention: it doesn’t stop there. It would be a crime to finish your visit to La Fábrica de Cruzcampo microbrewery without trying one of our seven local craft beers, our Soho Beers, prepared on the premises. So, beer glass in hand, let them take the shirt off your back, but hold on to your drink!